Pasta / Pizza
* 6 Servings
* Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
* 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
* 1 cup shredded cooked turkey breast
* 2 teaspoons lemon juice
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
* 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
* 1/2 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
* 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* In a large bowl, combine the spinach, turkey, lemon juice, salt and pepper; set aside.
* Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; rub with cut sides of garlic. Discard garlic. Spread Alfredo sauce over crust. Top with spinach mixture, cheese and pepper flakes. Bake at 450° for 8-12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Yield: 6 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 302 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Has Tom Cooked This?
What is Tom's Recommendation:
No recommendation Yet
PDF File :
Have Adobe Acrobat Reader to View this
Reader Now ]
Recipe Number: 821